Skip to content
What American Recyclers does by Recycling for Tomorrow
- What American Recyclers does is called REUSE RECYCLING.
- We collect pre-owned clothing, shoes, bags and leather goods that would otherwise wind up in landfills.
- We help stimulate the local economy by:
- Providing Local Jobs within the Community.
Salary goes back into the local economy.
Buy fuel locally.
Purchase service materials to support our collections effort locally.
- Through our collections and the sale of those collections, we provide valuable revenue to Charities that work right here in the local community to provide their services.
- We provide access to quality pre-owned clothing, shoes and other goods to people in developing countries around the world who would not have access to these types of products at standard retail prices.